The Food Bank of Greenwood County hosts a mobile food site on Mondays (excluding holidays) during the months of January, April, July and October ONLY.
Those who qualify to participate in the mobile site program receive a box of canned goods, dry goods, produce, bread, pastries and meat.
Food is distributed at the mobile sites from 10 AM until 1 PM. Participants must be residents of the area where the mobile site is located.
Participants in the program must live in Greenwood County AND meet Income Eligibility Guidelines to receive food in this program. In addition, participants must provide proof of income, residency and household size.
The schedule for mobile sites: During the months of January, April, July, & October
- First Monday: St. Paul AME Church, 4222 Cokesbury Rd. Hodges, SC 29653. Serving Hodges & Ware Shoals
- Second Monday: Mt. Sinai AME Church, 105 Puckett Town Road, Bradley, SC 29819. Serving Bradley, Troy & Promised Land
- Third Monday: The Connection, campus of St. Mark UMC, 111 Fuller Street Greenwood, SC 29649. Serving Coronaca neighborhoods
- Fourth Monday: Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church, 4219 US-178, Greenwood, SC 29646 Serving Hwy 178, Callison, & Ninety Six
- Fifth Monday: Ninety Six Train Depot, 99 SC Hwy 34, Ninety Six, SC 29666 Serving Hwy 34 and the Town of Ninety Six